Thursday, January 5, 2012

Calm Thyself, Angels...

It's been CRAZY this past week! Visiting grandparents, a late Christmas, endless laundry, and a bad case of insomnia are driving me batty! Do you ever wish you had a universal remote for life (like in Click) and you could just hit "pause" for a minute or two?

I'd planned on reviewing The Lord of the Rings and Due Date for my next posts, but darned if I can get the chance to cover anything with something resembling intelligence and thought! I need a break...let's have a party! I'll bring the snacks and the balloons! And here's a tune that usually gets me back on my feet.

Dwight Yoakam - Fast As You



Good night, all, and may your first week of 2012 have gone better than mine is!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!