Friday, June 22, 2012

Really Long and Really Loud B-Day Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! *throws confetti*

Don't fret, my dears. I'll act my age eventually, but I'm not telling you what that age is. ;) Thought I'd celebrate by hashing out some of my favorite music to start the party!


The Music of the Night - Gerard Butler




Break On Through (To the Other Side) - The Doors



Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John





Thunderstruck - AC/DC




Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams





Broken - Seether featuring Amy Lee




If I Never Knew You - John Secada and Shanice





Stupid Boy - Keith Urban






Lucky in Love - Sherrie Austin




Her Name is Alice - Shinedown




Stop and Stare - OneRepublic



A Real Fine Place to Start - Sara Evans




Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig van Beethoven



Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

 

Storybook Love - Willie DeVille



Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas



Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden





Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy








Burn It To the Ground - Nickelback

 
Immortality - Celine Dion



Bye, peeps! Time to eat cake, and I'd share it if I could!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!