Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Blog Party

I know, I know, all I mean by party is just posting music...but still, happy 2013! Take that, stupid Mayans! I'm planning on doing several posts this week, like 2012 in review, more of my own singing, another bookshelf tour, and of course the artist of the month, but it's almost 4 AM right now, and I'm beat! But I'm still not leaving until I finish getting my new year on my way, so here we go!

Beautiful Day - U2


Burn It to the Ground - Nickelback


Galway Girl - Steve Earle

 

 Auld Lang Syne - Dougie MacLean
Come on, now, you didn't think I was leaving this one out, did you?



Good night! Have a blessed year!

Your pal,
Angels

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you got some sleep without missing too much of a beautiful day! Thanks for the song selections. This is weird, but I spent New Years Eve at the neighbor's talking with a room packed with geologists...yeah, it was a rocky start, until they had some wine and loosened up.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!