Monday, July 1, 2013

Artist of the Month - July 2013

Greetings from the about three weeks ago...yep, this post is scheduled! It's really quite old for me, but it's shiny and new for you! Ain't that cool?

*crickets*

Right, so...moving on. Drum roll, please!

*drum roll*

Evanescence

Out of Little Rock, Arkansas and headed by the incredible, amazing, and stupendous Amy Lee (vocals, keyboards, songwriter). My brother likes to think he got me interested in this group, but I was singing "My Immortal" long before he ever heard of "Bring Me To Life." Enough of that, and on to the music! And the awesome videos!

Bring Me To Life



Sweet Sacrifice



My Immortal



Lacrymosa



End of the Dream



Hello



Call Me When You're Sober



I'd post some more because I LOVE this group, but this has gone on long enough. Happy listening!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!