Friday, October 19, 2012

Photos! Captions! Wallpapers! Oh My!

Wow, look at that! My one-year anniversary on Blogspot!

Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman, Final Lair

Not my favorites, per se, but I have a lot of love for them as my introduction to the show. And I don't care how many times I see this photo, I still love it!

2004 movie poster

Yeah, we already know how I feel about the movie...*wink*















The Red Death

With an attitude!















Gina Beck and Ramin Karimloo, "The Music of the Night"

Favorite Christine. Period. I'm just annoyed it took me so long to find her!













Lon Chaney and Mary Philbin

Oh come on, you know you're laughing!










2004 film, Final Lair wallpaper

Beautiful kiss, and followed by the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen in a movie. Ever.









Hadley Fraser and Ramin Karimloo

See, that's what's so awesome about the two of them being in both Phantom and Les Mis! We get crossover humor like this!












Masquerade

I'd tell you who is in the photo, but I have no idea myself...









See you soon, my darlings!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!