Monday, December 5, 2011

Randomness 3

I told myself I'd start posting book reviews on the first of the week, but that'll have to wait. I've been doing some study of my genealogy and learned that on my mother's side, I'm English, Scottish, Irish, and Norse.

Which explains a lot, really. Like why I'm reserved yet blunt, why I love the sound of bagpipes, why I'm happy-go-lucky and very war-like at the same time, why I just can't freaking resist a Scottish accent...it's all in the genes!

I ended up by forming a picture in my mind of what my great-great-great-great-great grandfather must have looked like, and came up with some guy wearing a kilt and a horned Viking helmet, brandishing a cricket bat and chugging a pint of Guinness.

Cheers!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!