Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Artist of the Month - June 2013

Eek! Blame a busted computer for the silence over here...gotta warn you, things are going to be very sporadic for the foreseeable future, so don't hold your breath for posts. And I'm a little late with this one, but I had to put up an artist for June. I just had to.

*drum roll*

Bob Dylan

I'm not in the mood for any background info this time, so I'll just leave it at this: Ol' Bob has been doing his thing since the sixties, his album Blonde on Blonde officially put Nashville, TN on the map as a recording giant, he's one hell of a songwriter that plays a mean guitar and harmonica (at the same time!), and he can't sing to save his life. But he's still one of my favorites.

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right




Mr. Tambourine Man


Maggie's Farm


Just Like A Woman


Girl From the North Country (with Johnny Cash)



Happy listening! See you next time!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!