Sunday, September 1, 2013

Artist of the Month - September 2013

I've been letting this slide for a loooooong time, but I promise I'm going to try to get back to regular posts, with a better structure than just randomly deciding what to ramble about from day to day. So, the first artist of the new era of A-P's Eclectic Nonsense is...

*drum roll*

George Strait

Mom RAISED us on George! We watched Pure Country so many times I STILL have the entire movie memorized! CDs, concerts, cassettes, T-shirts, if it was about King George, we had it! I swear on my mother's eyes, the day he retires will be a sad day at our house.

Oh man, how in the name of all things holy am I going to keep this post short?!

I Cross My Heart


All My Exes Live in Texas





Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye



Heartland



Ocean Front Property



Run



Easy Come Easy Go



Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?



As much as it hurts to stop (and believe me, it HURTS!), stop I must.

Happy listening!
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!