Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Week Phantom Challenge: Week 5

What is your favorite part of the stage version?

NOT A FAIR QUESTION! Who has just ONE favorite part?!

 I'll break it down in Act 1 and Act 2. First one is definitely "Music of the Night." Not only is it one of my favorite songs, period, it's one of the most beautiful scenes in the whole production in either the show or the movie. And I think my favorites IN the scene are Gerard Butler and John Owen-Jones. Both have such magnetic auras, they command your attention, and while they have very different voices, they both give me shivers.






Act 2..."The Point of No Return" all the way through the Final Lair. It's impossible to break that one down. So much passion and drama, and oh my Lord, the feels! The feels! As for favorites, I'm sticking with GB and JOJ. Hugh Panaro is high up there as well, but Gerry and John have the ability to tear me apart and leave me a blubbering, emotional wreck.




Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!