Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013

I'm behind on the post, but not on the event! National Novel Writing Month is here again! My goodness, where has the time gone?

Since I'm already in the middle of a novel (about 170 pages into it, so far), I'm going to skip that part of the challenge, along with the 50,000 word count. That just ain't happening. And I'm not going to be stupid enough to try and edit three novels in thirty days ever again, either. I thought I'd shake it up this year...one poem a day, every day for two weeks, then a short story per week for two weeks. I'm alternating between the two, and I've already got my first two poems done.

Wish me luck for the rest of the month, and for my fellow scribblers, the best of luck to you!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!