Friday, October 12, 2012

They're Back!

Ah-HA! Didn't forget this week! Now the only question is, what the hey am I going to post?! (That's right,  I have no idea what to do for a Phantom Friday this week. Oh my stars and garters, alert the media!)

Oh, wait! I just remembered it was just the anniversary of the 25th anniversary concert! Ramin and Sierra performed again!

Phantom at the Classic Brit Awards 2012



I'd say that was even better than the concert! I love the incorporation of the Music of the Night poses in the title song, and I'd say Sierra outdid herself with that "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again." And while I admit to not being Ramin's biggest fan as the Phantom (he's got too heroic a voice to be stuck playing a villain! He should be the biggest, most awesomest good guy ever!), I loved that second "Sing!" with that soft urging, like there was nothing he wanted more than to listen to her until the end of time.


Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!