Monday, October 15, 2012

Announcements!

Hello! Some special bulletins for you!

  1. I've done some thinking about NaNoWriMo, and while it really is stretching the limits of sanity to jump in and try and finish a whole novel in a month (heck, I've been working on the same "short" story for three months now!), there is more to the process of novel writing than, well, writing. That being said, I'm going to do the next craziest thing and try to edit the three finished novels I have lying around in one month. Yipe!
  2. I've got another little side project on FanFiction.Net, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Phantom! It's Sherlock Holmes! Well, to be technical, it's Dr. Watson's advice column...here's a link for ya! A Word From Baker Street, with two chapters waiting for you!
  3. I'm nearly finished with that "short" story! You might remember I turned my stress into a post preaching some of the gritty aspects of writing...all that was in conjunction with this thing I've been working on for several months. It has NOT been easy, but it's almost over! Hallelujah!
  4. I'm still having a part on Tumblr, so if you're a Phantom fanatic, follow me! :D

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!