Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Randomness 17

More YouTube stalking...don't give me that look! I was watching videos of my favorite routines from So You Think You Can Dance, one of the best shows EVER, and decided "Heck, why not pass some on? I've got nothing better to do!"


Chelsea and Mark - hip hop ("Bleeding Love")



Katee and Twitch - contemporary ("Mercy")
 The famous door routine!


Courtney and Mark - jazz ("The Garden")
 


 Kayla and Kupono - contemporary ("Gravity")



Lacey and Kameron - contemporary ("Dancing")
I missed this one when it first aired, but a friend recommended it to me, and now I can't stop watching it!



Charlotte and Matt - jazz ("Relax")
 I saw the original routine over here in the States, but I like this performance better.



Lacey and Danny - samba ("Hip Hip Chin Chin")



Sabra and Neil - jazz ("Sweet Dreams Are Made of This")
 The Emmy-winning table routine!


Now for my top three faves of all time...

Will and Jessica - contemporary ("Silence")



Allison and Ivan - contemporary ("Why")



Jeanine and Jason - contemporary ("If It Kills Me")



I really could spend hours and hours watching and posting more of these, but I'll leave you with what I've got here. Toodles!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!