Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Artist of the Month - October 2013

And I'm a week behind with this one...so what? I'm here now, and this month's artist is...

*drum roll*

Sugarland

If I remember right, there was some trouble years ago with this group. They started out a trio (Jennifer Nettles, Kristian Bush, Kristen Hall) but went down to a duo in 2006 when Kristen left, then there were lawsuits and ugly stuff...but let's talk about the music. Their first big hit was "Baby Girl," which has since been played so many times I'm nearly sick of it. Actually, that's the way I feel about half their songs; the stations play the same ones over and over again and suck all the goodness out of them. Which really sucks, because they're a great group and Jennifer has one of the best voices in country at the moment. So if I'm sick of them, why are they this month's feature? Because the songs I love, I really. Freaking. Love.

Want To



Tonight



Just Might (Make Me Believe)



Already Gone



Stay



Stuck Like Glue





Happy listening!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!