Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chalk It Up to Experience

I found this fascinating little thing on Facebook...



Since I'm a caffeine addict I couldn't resist trying this. I mean, it sounded vaguely disgusting but so intriguing! So I got a can of Red Bull, poured it into the coffee maker, added my grounds, and hit brew. Several minutes later, the experiment was concluded and....I thought I was going to blow chunks. Oh my God, that was the most awful thing I've ever swallowed! I managed to down half of it, then had to throw out the rest before I really did throw up! But it was an...interesting experience, to say the least. Five minutes after the first sip, I felt the apocalypse coming on, and twenty minutes later, I found myself yelling out the lyrics to every song by the Doors I knew. I think the dogs were a little afraid of me for awhile there.

Needless to say, I won't be repeating that experience.

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!