Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jumping Out

Well, my initial plan was to knock that list of the BBC's out of the freaking park by reading at least a quarter of the books on it, but...*shrug* If it didn't work out that way, I'm at least satisfied with reading more than the required six. But what did I read?

Recap time!

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

The sad part of it is, I have even more off the list sitting on my shelf at this very moment, but I haven't gotten around to reading, much less reviewing, any of them lately. Darn.

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!