Friday, December 28, 2012

Reading Challenge 2013 - Book to Movie

So, I wouldn't call the BBC's six or more (hosted by Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm) a bust, as I completed the challenge, I passed with less-than-flying colors. This year, though, I'm confident that I've found a challenge I can excel at!

booktomovie
hosted by: Doing Dewey
The Challenge:
Review books and the movies based on them.
You can change challenge levels at any time and the challenge levels are as follows:
Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies
Movie Devotee - read 6 books and watch their movies
Movie Lover - read 9 books and watch their movies
Movie Aficionado - read 12 books and watch their movies
For more information, see the challenge page here: Book to Movie Challenge 2013

I think I can nail this one! I mean it! Movie Fan, that'll be a cinch! For the time being, I'll shoot for Movie Devotee, but if I move on past that one, I'll be even happier! I've got a few more days before the challenge starts, and then we'll see how it goes. This is going to be fun!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!