Friday, November 25, 2011

A Heaping Helping of Randomness

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow turkey-day celebrators! Instead of a serious post (or what passes for a serious post around here), I thought I'd share a few treats I found on YouTube last night. Lots of goodies! Plenty to go around!


Bizkit the Sleepwalking Dog
Poor dear. Reminds me of my own dog. 




Craig Ferguson - Istanbul
There are few people who can pull off this kind of weirdness...with puppets! It always gives me a chuckle.




Celtic Woman - Granuaile's Dance
More fiddles! I just love watching this woman play. She always makes me smile and wish I could play half so well.




Phantom of the Opera (2004) Cast Interview
A little something for the phans...Fast forward to about 4:30 and get a load of that (censored) AWESOME Cape Twirl of Doom! And if you happened to hear that loud, muffled thud, that was me falling out of my chair in a fit of joy.



Enjoy, and again, Happy Thanksgiving! If you don't happen to celebrate that one, then have a great Thursday! (And I just noticed it's after midnight...*facepalm*) Have a great Friday, at any rate!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!