Monday, June 4, 2012

Had to Share This 15

Bit of a post burn-out going on at the moment...so far as the ordinary posts go, that is. There's nothing wrong with my head when it comes to sorting out Phantom Fridays! Unfortunately, this isn't Friday...

I do have something for you, though. I saw this movie when it first came out and, seeing as I was still pretty young at the time, I didn't quite grasp all of what was going on with it. I'd love the chance to see it again now that I know more of the songs used in it (including this one!) and have a better understanding of the themes and stuff involved. Anyway, I was sniffing around on YouTube, one thing led to another, and I found this! I distinctly recall this being my favorite scene when I saw the movie, it was just so intense and left such an impression on me. And *ahem* that's Ewan McGregor...*le sigh*

Moulin Rouge! - Roxanne



Sorry about the subtitles...I always find those distracting, as I tend to end up reading them instead of watching the movie, but this was the only video that would work.

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!