Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm Back!

After a much-needed hiatus (a whole three days! Whoop-dee-doo!), I'm back, my dears! You're going to have to take it easy on me, though...Why? Well....

  • two new jobs (yikes!)
  • a new schedule around here (which might mean even less free time)
  • various writing commitments (trot on over to my FanFiction page if you're interested. I have a link listed under "Shameless Self-Promotion)
  • the official start of my Gargantuan Novel Re-Write (I just got started on the first chapter last night!)
Also, if you'd care to know, I'm doing a little more on deviantART and YouTube...again, there are links in the self-promotion page. There won't be new videos for awhile until I get camera batteries, but I'm going to be doing some bookshelf tours! How exciting!

Meanwhile, I leave you with a few snippets of advice:


























There's so many good ones, but I didn't want to keep you too long. :)

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!