Thursday, June 14, 2012

A-P: Shutterbug

Felt like showing off some photos. I didn't get all of these, but between me, Mom, and Bro, we have a snazzy collection.



Goldie, one of our dogs. She's a mix, but we're pretty sure she's got quite a bit of blue heeler in her. She's usually camera shy, so when she does hold still for a picture, we take that darn picture!



Just a random duck we saw in the park.



My favorite in the collection. We have a hummingbird feeder on the back porch beside the peach tree, but trying to get a picture of one of these little fellows took ages. We got lucky one day!



Extra lucky! We got another one!





Random geese. I've always loved watching geese...


That's all for today!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!