Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Status Update and To-Do List

So, I've now spent the morning watching Notre Dame de Paris and almost watched It on YouTube (chickened out at the last second...I'll try again tomorrow.) What else is on the agenda? Well, I'm still working on that first chapter of the Gargantuan Novel Re-Write, I just finished the first draft of a short story that's been driving me nuts for nearly a month, and I'm editing the last book I was lucky enough to finish. I feel like I don't have time for it all, but I think if I didn't make time for it, I'd go crazy. Granted, there's so much I'm doing that I might go crazy trying to juggle it all, but that's not the point.

Oh, wait! I need to read some more of that book I started reading clear back in May! Sadly, this might be one of those I only finish because I was too stubborn to leave it until I read it all. Now I remember why I don't read dystopia that much...it kinda freaks me out. But as soon as I finish this one, I can start reading one I've been dying to ever since it came out a few weeks ago! You can't see it, but I'm grinning!

Of course, those are only the ebooks. I also need to get a move on and read Inkspell so I can move onto Inkdeath at last (but that's an ebook as well. Go figure.) I've also got my own copy of Rebecca waiting on me when I treated myself to an early birthday present last week, and Water for Elephants is also staring at me. I'll save the "after that" thoughts until I'm through the list.

There's also some movie reviews coming up. So far, the list is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (original Swedish release with Noomi Rapace), Kate and Leopold, and of course Notre Dame de Paris. I'm YouTube's slave, so there may be more reviews coming if I happen to watch a few more movies. I'm also CD Warehouse's best customer, so I've got a whopping stack of Gerard Butler flicks I might get the time to treat myself to (but don't worry, I won't necessarily review all of them), and the thought of picking up Moulin Rouge! again has been nagging me for two weeks.

And I also have to sew...lemme think...thirteen more eyelets for that corset I've been making. Quite a bit going on in my free time!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!