Wednesday, May 23, 2012

D-Day...Lord Help Us

Yep. It's here at last. Literally, It is here at last. I reserved it a week ago, and my copy is waiting for me at this very minute. Well, technically D-Day hasn't quite arrived yet, as this post is scheduled and as things stand right now it's still T minus 19...but by the time you get around to reading this, I'll have gotten the book out of the library.

So maybe I'm writing this post because I'm still just a teeny bit nervous. I mean, The Shining was pitiful as a horror story but this thing has messed with me for years. Maybe I'm writing this because it's been on my mind nonstop lately and everyone else at my place is sick and tired of hearing about it. Or maybe I'm writing this because I'm spreading myself too thin again and can't come up with a better post.

Either way, maybe aorta stop writing and get to reading. I got some clown tushie to kick!

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!