Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Randomness 7

Well, it's that time of day when I have to post something, for crying out loud. All right, how about another joke?

A blind guy walks into a bar.

Nah, just kidding.

A young Scotsman moves out of his parents' house and into his own flat (apartment, for my fellow Americans). His mother calls him a week later and asks how he likes the place. "I've got some strange neighbors," he tells her. "The woman on the left cries all the time, and the man on the right keeps banging his head against the wall." His mother, worried, tells him, "Then you'd better not have too much to do with them." "Oh, I don't," he replies. "I just sit in my room playing my bagpipes all day."

*crickets*

Your pal,
Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, talk to me! Don't be shy!